You’re invited to this year’s 50th Retreat Anniversary at Santa Clara University with guest speakers Dr. David Lim and Dr. Stephen Lim.
Time and Location
July 27-29, 2018 (Friday 10:00 AM to Sunday noon)
Santa Clara University
500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95053
Information Links (linked when available)
- Retreat Schedule (Chinese)
- Retreat Schedule (English)
- Retreat release Form 2018
- SCU Recreation Release Form
- Directions to Santa Clara University
- Santa Clara University Campus Map
Registration (linked when available)
Registration begins 04/22/18. Late registration (+$50 late fee) begins 05/21 – 06/03/18, and subject to availability after 06/03/18.
After 06/03/18, cancellation fees, up to full cost of registration, will be deducted from your refund pursuant to contract with Santa Clara University. Please contact Registration Team for more information.
The following forms can be obtained from your church office or by clicking on the links below:
- Online Registration (both Chinese and English registration)
- 2018 Summer Retreat Reg Form (Chinese)
- 2018 Summer Retreat Reg Form (English)
We want everyone who wants to attend the Retreat to be able to go. If you are seeking financial assistance, scholarships are available. Download the form. Complete and submit it to the pastor of your local church.
We will provide the Liability/Medical form for your signature after the registration period is closed.
50th Anniversary T-shirts
More details coming soon.
This year, accommodations will all be under one roof at Graham Residence Hall in Mini-suites. Graham Residence Hall is a barrier-free building and elevator access to upper floors. A/C throughout building and mini-suites.
Outdoor jungle/fitness bars, lawn-size chess set/board, ping pong tables, outdoor sand volleyball & basketball courts (bring your own equipment)
Culture and Fellowship (Free)
– Mission Santa Clara (church and courtyard)
– de Saisset Art & History Museum
– Eight residence hall lounges and full kitchens for cooking and sharing. Bring own pots/pans, supplies and ingredients
– Lawn and picnic areas with BBQ fire pits
– Bikes and scooters allowed on campus (car free campus).
– Paved compact campus good for walking or jogging.
Optional Paid Recreation – Malley Fitness and Recreation Center
– Gym – $8/person/day entry fee to use weight room (18 years and up)
– Courts – One court each will be set up for basketball and volleyball games. Max of 15 players at one time. $5/person playing on court, Saturday, 2-4 PM
– Outdoor Pool – Depth ranges from 3 ft. 6 in. to 7 ft. 6 in. Includes lifeguard. $5/person using pool, Saturday, 2-4 PM.
For additional questions, please contact a member of the Registration Team:
|San Francisco/Chinese||San Francisco/English||San Jose|
|Alberto Chong||Eric Cheung||Willis Dair|