Join us at Redwood Christian Park with special guest speaker Assemblies of God, Northern California & Nevada District Superintendent Bret Allen!
2017 Summer Retreat: “Reaching out for the Lost”
Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere. Mark 16: 20
Time and Location
July 28-July 30, 2017
(Check in begins on Fri at 4 p.m. Retreat ends on Sun at 12 noon.)
(Meals include Fri dinner – Sun breakfast.)
Redwood Christian Park, Boulder Creek, CA
Information Packet (full list of links coming soon)
Information for Summer Retreat 2017 (Chinese)
2017 Summer Retreat Reg Form (English)
Retreat Schedule (Chinese)
Retreat Schedule (English)
Release Form 2017
Early Registration begins May 28, 2017.
If you have never come to our Retreat, we want to encourage you to register by offering a $25 discount for the 2017 Summer Retreat! This discount applies per person and is only eligible for FULL TIME registration (with overnight stay).
Late Registration: June 19-July 2. A $50 late fee will be applied to your registration (with lodging) after June 19th. To register after July 2, please contact the Registrar representative at your church.
A $50 late fee will be applied to your registration (with lodging) after June 19th.
Please read the Retreat registration material for more information regarding the retreat, speakers, and lodging accommodations. Also, a signed liability/medical form is required for all participants. The following forms can be obtained from your church office or by clicking on the links below:
- Online Registration (both Chinese and English registration)
- 2017 Summer Retreat Reg Form (Chinese)
- 2017 Summer Retreat Reg Form (English)
We want everyone who wants to attend the Retreat to be able to go. If you are seeking financial assistance, scholarships are available. Download the form (coming soon). Complete and submit it to the pastor of your local church.
We will provide the Liability/Medical form for your signature after the registration period is closed.
For additional questions, please contact a member of the Registrar representatives:
|San Francisco/Chinese||San Francisco/English||San Jose|
|Alberto Chong||Eric Cheung||Willis Dair|
- 2 adults per room, plus children, private bath, A/C, linens and towels provided, beds are pre-made except for bunk beds.
- One queen/one twin, or one queen with a set of bunk beds.
- 2 adults per room, plus children, private bath, no A/C, linens and towels provided
- One double/one twin, or two twins
- 4-8 people per cabin, one shared bath, no A/C, linens and towels NOT provided
- Bunk-style beds (one double, and the rest are twins)