Re-Opening Update

Church Reopening – Due to the time needed for the site plan implementation, communication, and training, as well as recent COVID-19 spikes in the community, the Recovery Committee has decided to push out the Phase I start date, possibly to August (date to be determined). Until then, please continue to provide input through the survey.